Local Market Expertise
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Troth, REALTORS® has been serving the real estate needs of the Antelope Valley since 1957. Our company is locally owned and operated by the third generation of the Troth family. We pull from the strength of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices affiliate network, but it is our local expertise, service, and community involvement that made us successful at building lasting relationships with our clients.
Focusing on excellent customer service has inspired our company to build an effective combination of results oriented professionals, superior technology and high ethical standards - all working to provide our clients with the most positive real estate experience possible.
The Strength of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brings together proven operational excellence, demonstrated integrity and the reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name. The brand brings to the real estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation. With over 47,000 sales professionals in over 1,400 offices throughout the country since its inception in 2013, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a company poised for continued growth and sustainability in the years ahead.
What distinguishes Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Troth, REALTORS® from others?
A Rich Heritage
- We’ve been serving the real estate needs of the Antelope Valley since 1957.
- Family owned and locally operated.
- Thousands of buyers have made the Antelope Valley their home with our help.
A Strong Local Presence
- Highest “Per Agent” productivity of any real estate company in the Antelope Valley.
- Second of all real estate offices in the Antelope Valley in production in 2010.
- Approximately one out of every eight homes purchased in this area is through Prudential Troth, REALTORS®.
- 96% Customer Satisfaction Rating among home buyers and home sellers.
- Conveniently located off the 14 Freeway at the Avenue K exit.
Troth Real Estate Circa 1960
A Connection to the Community
- We support many local community organizations.
- Our sales professionals are actively involved in making our community a better place to work and live.
- Annually we donate to local military families in need of help and support.
- We have helped hundreds of families relocate here and get settled in our community.
American Cancer Society Relay for Life 2011